New Online Secular AA Meeting

We are pleased to announce a new online secular AA meeting hosted through Zoom conferencing. The meeting will be every Sunday at 12:00 pm Central Time (US and Canada) with the first meeting taking place this Sunday, April the 23rd. This is an audio/video meeting, though you don’t need to activate your camera to participate in the meeting.

To join the meeting just click here and you will be taken to the meeting room. The Zoom software will download to you your PC or Mac within seconds, and you will be in the room.

Details:

Online Secular AA Meeting

Time: Apr 23, 2017 12:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/481264800

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,481264800# or +16465588656,481264800#

Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll).

Meeting ID: 481 264 800

International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=Ej45kZCxeqQyBxyciI9uejbxDueqU9Wc

Print Friendly

1. Dan April 26, 2017 at 9:31 am - Reply

Look forward to participating. Thanks for all your efforts. Dan in Tallahassee

2. Seth N April 23, 2017 at 8:03 pm - Reply

So sorry I missed it! I will try to make the next one. I am really loving the site and am going through all the podcasts. Great resource!

• John S April 23, 2017 at 8:10 pm Reply

I’m glad you found us and that the information you find here is helpful. We will continue having this meeting every week and may start others. I look forward to meeting you the next time around.

3. John S April 23, 2017 at 1:35 pm - Reply

I would say our first meeting was a success. We had fifteen people and I believe four countries represented: The United States, South Africa, The United Kingdom, and Mexico. Thank you all for the Fellowship and support.

4. sunil April 19, 2017 at 2:40 pm - Reply

Welcome

5. Len R. April 19, 2017 at 1:55 pm - Reply

Take note, this will become a landmark event in AA’s legacy.

6. life-j April 19, 2017 at 10:17 am - Reply

I believe that is noon. 12 pm comes after 11 am, just one of the insanities of american time-keeping. but it would have made sense to just say “noon”

7. RonB April 19, 2017 at 5:37 am - Reply

Really excellent idea, well done. Not sure if I can stay awake until 1 am, but I’ll have a go.