Online Secular AA Meetings

AA Beyond Belief is now hosting four online secular AA meetings. The meetings are audio/video via Zoom Conferencing, and it’s super easy to use. Just visit the AA Beyond Belief Zoom Meetings page for a listing of the meeting times and dates. From the events page, you can view the detail for any meeting and add it to the calendar on your smart phone, tablet, PC, or Mac.

Zoom Conferencing is super easy to use. Each meeting page will have a link that will take you directly to the meeting. The Zoom software will download on your computer, phone or tablet. All you need to do is install it, and it will take you to the meeting room right a way. You can also call into the meetings using your phone, and then entering the meeting number for the particular meeting you want to attend.

Here’s a list of the meetings that we are currently hosting:

Beyond Belief Agnostics meets every Sunday at 1:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.

Secular AA Women’s Meeting meets every Monday night at 9:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.

AA Beyond Belief Asia Pacific meets every Wednesday at 7:00 am Eastern Standard Time

Secular Saturday meets every Saturday at 1:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.

1. Carlos D August 27, 2017 at 2:04 pm - Reply

We in Europe need a meeting online too, with no religious talk, there are quite a few traditional format online meetings but none for non believers, I would be interested in participating and even help to set up one. Any one also interested in this endeavor?

2. Marie June 4, 2017 at 9:52 pm - Reply

I cant wait to attend next Sun. I left AA last yr after 16 yrs in program & look forward to supportive non-religious talk.

3. Mikey J May 10, 2017 at 7:08 pm - Reply

Your ‘click here’ link is either missing or broken.

“To join the meeting just click here and you will be taken to the meeting room.”

4. Dan April 26, 2017 at 9:31 am - Reply

Look forward to participating. Thanks for all your efforts. Dan in Tallahassee

5. Seth N April 23, 2017 at 8:03 pm - Reply

So sorry I missed it! I will try to make the next one. I am really loving the site and am going through all the podcasts. Great resource!

• John S April 23, 2017 at 8:10 pm Reply

I’m glad you found us and that the information you find here is helpful. We will continue having this meeting every week and may start others. I look forward to meeting you the next time around.

6. John S April 23, 2017 at 1:35 pm - Reply

I would say our first meeting was a success. We had fifteen people and I believe four countries represented: The United States, South Africa, The United Kingdom, and Mexico. Thank you all for the Fellowship and support.

7. sunil April 19, 2017 at 2:40 pm - Reply

Welcome

8. Len R. April 19, 2017 at 1:55 pm - Reply

Take note, this will become a landmark event in AA’s legacy.

9. life-j April 19, 2017 at 10:17 am - Reply

I believe that is noon. 12 pm comes after 11 am, just one of the insanities of american time-keeping. but it would have made sense to just say “noon”

10. RonB April 19, 2017 at 5:37 am - Reply

Really excellent idea, well done. Not sure if I can stay awake until 1 am, but I’ll have a go.