Please consider submitting an article to AA Beyond Belief. We welcome articles between 500 – 2000 words in length. Below is a list of topic ideas. We also are interested in artwork, photography, poetry, illustrations, audio and video pieces — almost any medium you wish to use.
While we highly value open expression and honest opinions, we also strive to promote a fair and balanced tone regarding secular recovery within the fellowship of A.A. We cannot guarantee all submissions will be published, but we will review all submissions carefully and we will communicate with you about our selection process.
Articles to be published will be edited by our team at AA Beyond Belief, but we won’t publish the edited version without you first reviewing and approving the changes. We ask that you carefully proof your initial submission for typos and grammar.
- Personal Stories—Experience, Strength, and Hope
- The 12 Steps and 12 Traditions
- Service Work
- A.A. History
- Your Experience Starting an agnostic/secular A.A. meeting
- Managing other problems (such as mental health issues) in recovery
- Book Reviews
News and Announcements
We like to publish news and announcements for our community.
- Announce a new group
- Announce a new meeting (online or face to face)
- Announce an anniversary for your group
- News of what’s happening in your District and Area
- A story you have had published in the AA Grapevine or elsewhere